Power-Switching Data Recorder
Interface’s power-switching data recorder was designed to document radar and navigation information to be reviewed on a conveniently located CPU at flight completion.
The functionality of the unit includes:
- On/Off function for the mission computer symbol generator (MCSG) and radar
- On/Off function for an inertial navigation system (INS)
- On/Off function for recording
- Records radar video
- Records 1553 bus data to and from bus controller to remote terminals
- Records 1553 bus data to both mission bus and navigation bus
- Writes all data to a compact flash drive for retrieval
- Units can be provided with a removable drive instead of a flash module
Contact us for additional information on our products.